Saturday 1 July 2017

Are you ready for OSCP?

There are many blogs about taking OSCP so do this blog. Before register the course, I ask myself a lot about my experience and dedication. However nothing is impossible if you have the discipline and dedication. I passed the exam on second attempt.

I register the course for 90 days lab access because of my working hours. Seriously 90 days? Are you kidding me? 90 days lab access?? Are you mad?! That is so much!! However not for me. The total time I spent in the lab could be only 1 month.

The following study materials are just for reference only.

Materials on enumeration and information gathering:
Materials on overall penetration testing and some tools:
Materials on reverse engineering and buffer overflow:
Materials on web application attack:
Materials on reverse shell:
Materials that I used during lab and exam:

Before register the course, I did some research. Jollyfrogs has a very awesome guideline on taking OSCP.

Remember to Try Harder! My favorite quote during the course: "A computer only as good as the user."

Successful pwned 40+ machines included Admin department =) 

Offsec Admin: http://www.captiongenerator.com/320492/Offsec-Student-Admins

# GLHF # 















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete